- CruiseTruth.com: The Best Island Itineraries at Sea
- CruiseTruth.com: The Most “Yacht-Like” Experience at Sea
- CruiseTruth.com: The Warmest/Most Friendly Crew at Sea
- Travvy Awards-Silver: Best Cruise Ship, Small
- Berlitz Cruising & Cruise Ships: “#1 and #2 in Best Boutique Ship”
- Berlitz Cruising & Cruise Ships: Listed Top 5 in the Best for Food Category
- Kreuzfahrt Guide Awards 2016: Best Cruise Ship of the Year for Service
- Andrew Harper Readers’ Choice Awards: “Best Cruise Lines”
- Dream Luxury Cruises Vencedor Awards: “World’s Best Small Cruise Ship”
- 2016 Celebrated Living Platinum List: Best Boutique Cruises Worldwide
- World of Fine Wine Magazine: Star Awarded – “World’s Best Wine List Awards 2016”
- BRIDES Best Honeymoons Awards: “Top Cruise Line for Couples”
- Golf Digest Editor’s Choice Awards: SeaDream Yacht Club named among “Best Golf Cruise Lines”
- Condé Nast Traveler Readers’ Choice Awards: SeaDream Yacht Club ranked number four in the “Small Ships” category with a score of 85.756
- Virtuoso Travel: “Best Niche Cruise Line”
- Travel Channel: “Best Caribbean Cruise for 2015”
- Islands: “Best Summer Cruises”
- USA TODAY: “Top Cruise Ship Crews”
- ForbesLife: SeaDream Yacht Club named “Best Small Luxury Cruise Ship of 2015”
- Berlitz Ocean Cruising and Cruise Ships: SeaDream Yacht Club was named one of the five “Best Lines for Foodies”
- Berlitz Ocean Cruising and Cruise Ships: SeaDream I & II achieved Five Star ratings in the ‘Boutique Ships’ category (50 – 250 passengers).
- Condé Nast Traveler Gold List: SeaDream named top Ocean cruise.
- Newsweek’s Best of the Best Places to Visit in 2014: SeaDream I is recognized as “Cruise of the Year” by travel writer Andrew Harper.
- Berlitz Ocean Cruising and Cruise Ships: SeaDream I & II scored in the top three ratings in the ‘Boutique Ships’ category (50 – 250 passengers).
- Bon Voyage Awards: SeaDream Yacht Club was named “Best for Couples”
- Condé Nast Traveler Readers’ Choice Awards: SeaDream earns the highest score for cuisine in the small ships category and also places as one of six “Best in the World” small ship lines.
- Travel + Leisure: SeaDream earns recognition as one of the best all inclusive cruises by expert cruise writer Fran Golden.
- Condé Nast Traveler Spa Poll: SeaDream earns a place on the list of the “Top 25 Cruise Ship Spas.” Of the 25 spas named, SeaDream came in #1 for Spa Staff and #2 for Treatments. Readers who participated in the poll visited a total of 46,352 hotel, resort and cruise ship spas.
- Fox News: The major news media outlet ranks SeaDream as one of the “Top 10 Cruise Lines.”
- Chicago Tribune: Chicago’s daily newspaper features SeaDream as one of the “Ten Best Luxury Cruise Ships Afloat.”
- Cruise Critic: SeaDream named 2013 top luxury line.
- Cruise International Awards: SeaDream recognized as “Best Specialist Cruise Line.”
- Cruise Report Editor’s Choice Awards: SeaDream named “Best Small Ship Luxury Cruise.”
- Berlitz Ocean Cruising and Cruise Ships: SeaDream I & II achieved the top two ratings in the ‘Boutique Ships’ category (50 – 250 passengers).
- The Telegraph: SeaDream’s October 2013 Adriatic voyage named one of the six best short luxury cruises.
- Condé Nast Traveler Reader’s Choice Awards: SeaDream Yacht Club landed a spot on the list of the “Top 25 Cruise Lines,” placed among few others in the “Top Small Ship Lines” category.
- Condé Nast Traveler Annual Readers’ Survey: SeaDream is named one of “Top 270 Spas in North America, the Caribbean, Hawaii and at Sea.” The survey includes the “Top 25 Cruise Ship Spas” with SeaDream scoring 91.4 for both treatments and staff.
- Travel + Leisure World’s Best Awards: SeaDream placed on the short list of “World’s Best Service” for Cruises (Small-Ship). Only three ships were awarded in each of the three size categories. SeaDream scored in the top percentile, at 94.82.
- National Geographic “Ten Best of Everything”: The ultimate guide for travelers, this third edition of the colorful 480 page book named SeaDream Yacht Club as one of the “10 Best Cruises.”
- Berlitz Ocean Cruising and Cruise Ships: SeaDream I & SeaDream II achieved the top two ratings in the ‘Boutique Ships’ category (50 – 200 passengers). The SeaDream mega-yachts’ rating – out of a possible 2,000 points – were 1,788 points for SeaDream II and 1,786 points for SeaDream I.
- Condé Nast Traveller UK Readers’ Travel Awards: SeaDream I & SeaDream II named the “World’s Best Small Ships”. SeaDream’s total score of 88.94 was higher than every other cruise line of any size.
- Cruise Critic Cruisers’ Choice Awards: SeaDream I is ranked number one for service in the Small Ship category.
- Frommer’s Guide to Cruises and Ports of Call 2011: SeaDream earns number one spot in “Notable Ships” category.
- Berlitz Ocean Cruising and Cruise Ships: SeaDream Yacht Club earns the title of “Simply the Best” in the “small or boutique” ship category.
- Kreuzfahrt Guide (Germany): SeaDream Yacht Club’s twin mega-yacht cruisers, SeaDream I & II, were awarded “Number One for Service” for the second year in a row by the authoritative German guidebook. The award was presented at ITB (International Tourism Bourse) Berlin, one of the world’s leading and largest travel industry trade shows.
- Berlitz Ocean Cruising and Cruise Ships: SeaDream was described by this authoritative guidebook as “Ultimately Exclusive Boutique Vessels.” Both mega-yachts ranked as two of the top three passenger vessels in the world, earning Five Stars and topping 10 contenders in the boutique ships (50 to 200 passengers) category.
- Porthole Magazine 2010: SeaDream Yacht Club was named “Best Passenger Yacht Experience” in the Editor-in-Chief Awards of Porthole Magazine, a sophisticated, international consumer cruise publication.
The crew was fabulous, we were treated like kings & queens, very personal, like no other experience we've ever had. See you next year and every year thereafter. Mr & Mrs Michael AmbroseSugar Land, Texas
This was our 3rd voyage with SeaDream – and we think the best one. We'll be back. Mr & Mrs Halvor StenstadvoldOslo, Norway